At a Glance
Gazal Corporation Limited is one of the largest publicly listed branded apparel companies in Australia.
Based in Sydney and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, the company specialises in developing and building national and international brands in the apparel and fashion accessories industry.
Gazal is a leading apparel supplier of casualwear, men's business shirts, intimate apparel and school wear sold under such brand names as Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Body Nancy Ganz, Bisley, Midford and Bracks.
“The SmartFreight® Enterprise management system has allowed us to use multiple carriers through the one common platform while interfacing with our SAP R3 system allowing a seamless flow of data between ordering, packing and despatching of our freight.
SmartFreight® is a user friendly system which has allowed Gazal to control its destiny by not being locked in to a particular carrier provider. The ability to consolidate freight has achieved a saving of $65,000 on freight costs annually. The opening of our new web store allowed us to quickly utilise the system for business to consumer deliveries
The SmartFreight® IT department has been exceptional especially when requesting a change to system to suit Gazal. All additional work was performed to schedule each and every time.
Any company wishing to utilise a Transport Management System should seriously look at what SmartFreight® has to offer.”
National Freight Manager
307 McPherson St.
Banksmeadow, NSW, 2019
Greater savings through proper despatching and electronic management of all freight
- To streamline despatch operations to a unified single system across 3 warehouses nationally.
- The seamless bi-directional integration with SAP R3 allowing for proper control of freight movements
- Automatic and seamless Least Cost Routing in addition to freight invoice reconciliation to offset freight costs and check freight invoices
- A unified despatch system able to cope with varying cost centres for allocation of freight costs
- Increased customer service response times to accurately answer clients enquiries on freight movements
SmartFreight® Enterprise with a focus on seamless interfacing data and carrier control
- One system compliant with all major transport carriers.
- Significant freight cost savings through Least Cost Routing and accurate invoice reconciliation of freight charges.
- Instant access to carriers freight tracking facilities direct through SmartFreight®Enterprise instant search function.
- Increased cost efficiencies through the use of cost centres to correctly allocate freight costs