Please read carefully the following Privacy Statements
IFS means any company within the IFS Group, including but not limited to:
- IFS Global Holdings
- IFS Investments
- IFS Global
- IFS NZ
- IFS Europe
- IFS Sth Africa
- Interactive Freight Systems
The terms following relate to the use of any IFS product, including but not limited to:
- IFS SmartFreight® Enterprise
- IFS SmartFreight® Professional
- IFS SmartFreight® Express
- IFS SmartFreight® Online
- IFS SmartFreight® Cloud
- IFS SmartFreight® Tracker
- IFS SmartFreight® Tracker4Transport
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or enter into a transaction.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other services or products which we may feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not wish us to see your information in any of the above ways, please contact us (see email address under paragraph entitled "Access To Information").
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We will disclose your personal information to transport providers and freight consultants or brokers with whom you have chosen to transact. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- We sell any or all our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- We are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third parties on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
An Important Note About Children
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can use this service only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
Access To Information
If you wish to access your personal information held by us, or complain about possible breaches of privacy, you should direct enquires to us at www.smartfreight.com. We will endeavour to deal with your inquiry or complaint as soon as is reasonably practicable.
Posted on: 01/01/0001