At a Glance
The Active Display Group is Australia’s largest Point Of Sale and Display Company. They have the in-house capabilities to meet the printing, signage, display, digital networking and point of sale requirements to some of Australia’s largest retail organisations. Their entire POP (Point Of Purchase) design and manufacturing operations are certified to the customer-focused international ISO9001:2000 standard. Some of their award winning designs have been formulated for companies like Masterfoods, Hasbro, Nestle, Carlton & United Breweries, Hagemeyer, and Adidas to name a few.
SmartFreight® Enterprise has firstly given us the flexibility to change transport carriers without having to rely on the carriers’ software. The ability to use the system to compare prices from various carriers for consignments has also enabled us to make significant savings towards our freight spend. The added feature for us was the ability to send freight on our clients own transport account when appropriate.
The SmartFreight® Support Helpdesk has been instrumental to the projects success in their ability to convert and insert large customer databases provided by our clients on regular basis into Groups for batch shipping within very tight turnaround periods
As mentioned above SmartFreight® Enterprise has given ADG the flexibility to provide a number of services to our clients. This in turn has enabled us to grow our business with our existing clients and also take on new business with the confidence of having the tools to service their needs”
Operations & Logistics Manager
Active Display Group
23 Fiveway Boulevarde, Keysborough, VIC , Australia
Active Display Group
CELL Bikes Ships 50% more product per week
Interactive Freight Systems
- To streamline despatch operations to a unified single system across 3 warehouses nationally.
- Integration of large and varied customer databases into a unified manageable infrastructure including batch and group shipments
- Automatic and seamless Least Cost Routing in addition to freight invoice reconciliation to offset freight costs and check freight invoices
- A unified despatch system able to cope with sender and receiver pays scenarios across all transport vendors
- Increased customer service response times to accurately answer clients enquiries on freight movements
SmartFreight® Enterprise with a focus on batch and group shipments, multi-carrier ability, Least Cost Routing, freight tracking and carrier invoice reconciliation.
- One system compliant with all major transport carriers.
- Significant freight cost savings through Least Cost Routing and accurate invoice reconciliation of freight charges.
- Instant access to carriers freight tracking facilities direct through SmartFreight®Enterprise instant search function.
- Increased cost efficiencies through the use of batch and group shipments