About the Company
Headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with offices in New Zealand, South Africa, UK, and Ireland, for 20 years now, the IFS Group of Companies has provided market leading Transport Management Software Systems (TMS) to some of the world’s leading organisations. IFS presently processes over £325 million p.a. of freight spend across its 16,000+ software users and processes in excess of 72 million individual items of freight each year. With IFS’s extensive suite of shipping software (SmartFreight®) products, alliance partners, and access to hundreds of transport providers, IFS is able to deliver efficiencies and savings to its clients that are the envy of our industry.
Your new role will see you join our UK based new business sales team of committed professionals and will fully utilize your sales expertise to help us develop our European business.
About the Role
We are seeking 3 Telemarketers to work with our field-based sales teams to develop our business in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The role is that of a highly visible one, both within the company and to the external market. Support will come from the Stockport based, Telemarketing Supervisor and National Business Development Manager. Put simply, your brief is to generate sales leads through day-to-day telephone activities.
- You will be an authorised EU citizen or resident.
- You will be a proven telemarketer in the UK marketplace
- Ideally, you may even have a background in transport, freight and/or transport logistics but this is not a must have skill
- You will need to display a proven diligence to meeting call targets
- You will need to be able to have the ability to work autonomously with tenacity and resilience - these are highly desirable traits.
- You will have an excellent command of the English language in both verbal and written formats
- You will have intermediate level Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
- Previous exposure to having used an industry standard Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software package is desirable.
- You are familiar with the use of Skype and LinkedIn as communication tools of the trade.
- Modern office environment close to public transport
- Work with a dynamic group of like-minded professionals
- For the successful applicant, a competitive remuneration package
This position is a full time role with an immediate start. Interested?
If so, please email your CV and accompanying cover letter to email@example.com
*Please note only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Posted on: 04/06/2018